Site ChangelogNov, 2018
- Show the site changelog briefly in a timeline style.
Add Health CheckOct, 2018
- Check if the site is up every few hours, and if succeed ping a "Check" endpoint in https://healthchecks.io. Once that "Check" endpoint doesn't receive a ping during a certain time period, a notification reaches to me via Slack and Email.
Explicit Approval of Incoming CommentsSep, 2018
- Review incoming comments. Show a comment only after approval from myself. Comment approval/rejection is done within Slack.
Move to HttpsJul, 2018
- Now OneFeed is on https. Make these progressive broswers like Chrome not complain about site security.
Move into Docker ContainersMay, 2018
- Now OneFeed is deployed via docker containers, which are then orchestrated simply by Docker Compose. Currently four containers, Rails app, Redis, RabbitMQ and its consumer each has one container correspondingly.
Notify Me if Any New CommentDec, 2016
- Send myself a notification via Slack if a new comment coming in.
Support Commenting and Rate LimitNov, 2016
- Support commenting (without any user authentication).
- Implement a simple rate limit to avoid massive comments flowing in from a single user.
Tag CloudNov, 2016
- Implement a simple tag cloud by CSS.
- Improve performance of tag a bit.
Support FeedbackOct, 2016
- Now if a feedback is submitted in About page, I can soon hear it in my Slack channel.
Code HighlightingOct, 2016
- Support code highlighting for posts. Also add Google Analytics.
Site is AliveOct, 2016
- This site is up and running.